Our lean, outcome-oriented approach towards intelligent automation simplifies, unclutters and automates to significantly improve clients’ efficiency, cost effectiveness, and user experience.
Our unique differentiation is rooted in its:
- Using Design Thinking to focus on clients’ unique business requirements and outcomes, centred not on what technologies we have offer, but rather how these technologies can impact specific use-cases and enhance outcomes for our clients
- Working as algorithm integrators in a value continuum, with in integrated design and delivery models enhanced by digital capabilities, and the spectrum of automation across scripts, tools, RBA, orchestration, RPA to cognitive and deep learning systems
- Engagement and partnership model that utilizes a consultative partnership approach with flexible pricing models and gain-share on business outcomes?
- Use-case based approach where asset development is demand driven, outside-in need-based and market-focused – offering flexibility and choices based on client’s criticality rating of information, intelligence and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) needs
- Partner ecosystem that easily integrates with and supports third party solutions-- offering automation support to any AI point solution that clients may already be investing in
- End-to-end problem-solving approach which links clients’ existing tools and capabilities of partner ecosystems through ‘Connected Bots’ that focuses on end-to-end process automation rather than delivering just point solutions
- Vast knowledge base that spans across processes and domains - leveraging the service and contextual intelligence from our experience of working with 1250+ clients globally
- Open source approach that allows customers to ideate and innovate without getting tied down to specific technology?